According to the Latest Information, UP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2017 is Going to Conduct on 03 May, 2017 by Lucknow University and exam will Held at 606 Exam Centres in Utter Pradesh.
Written Exam Pattern : The B.Ed entrance examination will be Objective type and will consist Two Question papers. each questions paper will be 200 Marks and Three hour of duration.
1. First Question Paper– this paper will be 200 marks and 3 hour of duration. it will consist, (i) General Knowledge question, and (ii) Language (Hindi or English).
2. Second Question Paper– this paper will also be 200 marks and 3 hour of duration. it will consist, (i) Aptitude Test, and (ii) Subject Knowledge (Art, Science, Commerce, Agriculture).
Admit Card: Lucknow University will not send Admit Cards for all candidates by Post. The candidates can download the Admit Card from JEE B.Ed website- (http://upbed.nic.in/).
Important Dates :
1. Download Admit Card – from 3rd Week of April, 2017
2. Date of Entrance Exam – 03.05.2017
3. Written Exam Result – 23 to 26 May, 2017
4. Counseling Schedule – June 2017
Lucknow University has entitled Responsibility of conducting JEE B.Ed 2017. LU is going to conduct Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (JEE B.Ed.) 2017. This Exam will be conducted to take admission in Two Year B.Ed Programme. Exam will be organized in the month of May, 2017.
As per the instructions, the candidates must bring a valid photo identity card with them at the time of examination. The candidates without admit card print and photo identity proof will not be allowed to enter the exam centre. A list of valid documentary proofs is given below:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- School / College Identity Card
As we know, UP Bed admit card is a mandatory document for the candidates. An admit cards contains all the information about the candidates like name, photograph, signature, exam center details and exam timings etc printed on it. The candidates are advised to check the admit card print properly before the examination.