Staff Selection Commission(SSC) 2017 will soon be conducted all over India within few months, SSC 2017 will be conducted in Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2017 mode for filling up the post of SSC Lower Division Clerk 2017 and SSC Data Entry Operator 2017. The eligibility criteria for the candidates for SSC 2017 is that they must have qualified the intermediate or equivalent for applying this examination. The procedure of selection comprises of two modes that are Written Examination and Typing Skill.
The exam for SSC LDC 2017 and SSC DEO 2017 is divided in two parts where the pattern of Written examination is common for both posts while in the second part Skill Test will be conducted for Date entry operator and Typing test for LDC post. The exam paper for SSC LDC and DEO 2017 will comprise of Objective Type questions only. The questions will be set in English and Hindi medium for Part-I, III & IV. For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Syllabus for the SSC LLDC and SSC DEO 2017 is as follows:
- General Intelligence includes topics such as Semantic Analogy, Drawing inferences, Embedded figures, Coding and de-coding, Semantic Series, Figural Series.
- English Language includes topics such as Spot the Error, Antonyms, Spellings/Detecting Misspelled words, Improvement of Sentences, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration.
- Quantitative Aptitude includes the topics such as Number Systems Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Percentages, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Histogram, Trigonometric ratios, Degree and Radian Measures and more.
- General Awareness section is for testing the general awareness of the candidates on the topics of current affairs and the matters of everyday observation, environment around person and its application to society, information about India and its surrounding countries especially pertaining to the Culture, History, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
Previous Years SSC LDC DEO Question Papers download 2017
- Start Date of Registration: 19 July 2017
- Last Date for Registration: 19 August 2017 (upto 05 PM)
- Closing Dates for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad: 26 August 2017
- Date of Examination: 02 November 2017 & 09 November 2017
For the ease of preparation the candidates are provided with the recent SSC question papers which
may help them in grasping the syllabus well and also getting a grip over the topics